Friday, November 9, 2012

Singapore

Yeah I know. Diaries suck.

I love Singapore. It's very clean here and there are less abandoned bushes everywhere, compared to Malaysia. You don't see much unpleasing bushes everywhere, just some.

Another thing about Singapore, there are trees everywhere. Yes, I love places occupied by trees. It's peaceful and eye pleasing. Tall trees, especially, cover the ground from direct sunlight. No wonder people love to be in Singapore.

You can't see litters anywhere. It's damn damn clean. Pedestrian walks; they are just clear as a boy's internet history. If you're to walk in Singapore, I bet your feet will be much happy, as happy as no worrying.

The less favourite part; Singapore is quite packed with transports. Highways, on busy days, on non busy days, are just full with cars. But that's not gonna change the idea why I love Singapore.

I heard that Singaporeans only know English. Lol. They said. But lemme have a walk and try. I wanna compare the hospitality here and Malaysia. In Malaysia, I failed to get my girlfriend's birthday video done because people here are so less exciting and friendly. I just asked them to smile at the camera and say "happy birthday" but they're wasting their time saying no no no. Busit. Lol emosi.

I'm in the bus now. All I can say is, here in Singapore, it's quite a distance to go from one place to another. I'm getting bored in the bus, AND SLEEPY.

Arrived. USS is awesome. That's all bye!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: