Monday, May 6, 2013

Test & Result

You sure may have done so many experiments in school; science subjects to be exact. Those are ones to validate your learning. You're just doing those experiments to prove what your teachers have taught was right.

What about doing experiments for things that haven't been discovered yet? There will be two outcomes. Either a success, or an unfortunate failure.

If it's a success, it's a success and will be taught to the new coming generations.
If it's a failure, then it's a failure and the past can't be fixed though the future can. And we have to know, anything in past will help to determine the future.

If I fail, I don't wanna look back. Anything in the past shall be forgotten, though it might merge again in the future but still no, as it was a factor of my failure.

Ambiguous, vague this entry is. And if you agree, though my objective is complete.

1 comment:

Amirah-The-Friend said...

Salaam.

I can't believe I have to actually -- google -- what ambiguous means!

Haha.

Okay. Nothing important.

Just a minor attempt to cheer your day.

Go Khairul go!

^^